- RSS Channel Showcase 5085958
- RSS Channel Showcase 1261722
- RSS Channel Showcase 3126331
- RSS Channel Showcase 6026526
Articles on this Page
- 09/23/18--03:35: _Money-draining prob...
- 09/23/18--03:36: _These laws help pro...
- 09/23/18--03:38: _FAQ: What you need ...
- 10/01/18--10:32: _New California laws...
- 10/18/18--17:38: _Video captures Oran...
- 11/08/18--16:54: _Thousand Oaks gunma...
- 11/08/18--19:12: _Daniel Manrique, 33...
- 11/11/18--09:30: _Gov. Brown: Killer ...
- 11/11/18--15:51: _Police warn scammer...
- 11/23/18--09:00: _How billionaire Ora...
- 09/23/18--03:35: Money-draining probate system ‘like a plague on our senior citizens’
- 09/23/18--03:36: These laws help protect seniors in the probate system
High-priced professionals can drain estates of the elderly and disabled they have been appointed to care for as conservators. “They don’t care about the people, they care about the money,” said one relative.
The laws grant rights to adults to visit their loved ones, guarantee dignity and privacy to those in elder care, and encourage law enforcement to take action in cases where elders are abused through isolation.
Check out this Q&A to learn more about a system that can take absolute control of your life or that of a love one and has the potential to drain your life savings.
A state Senate bill signed this week by Gov. Jerry Brown opens the once-private personnel files of officers using deadly force, involved in sustained acts of on-duty sexual assault or engaging in dishonesty.
The Aug. 19 confrontation in a Stanton alley was captured by a police dash camera, which a defense attorney claims does not support the Orange County Sheriff's Department's version of the events.
The Borderline gunman might not have had access to high-capacity ammunition magazine, if judge had allowed a 2016 state law to be enforced.
Manrique planned to open a veteran-oriented brewery with a longtime friend.
Some evacuations were to be lifted in Los Angeles County on Sunday evening.
Scams and looters warned by police to stay away in aftermath of fires
A long list of charities, from Doctors Without Borders USA to Laguna Beach’s Friendship Shelter, will benefit from the sale of a large portion of Gross' $42.5 million U.S. stamp collection.