- RSS Channel Showcase 4476939
- RSS Channel Showcase 8391658
- RSS Channel Showcase 5408762
- RSS Channel Showcase 7840302
Articles on this Page
- 05/04/18--07:19: _Video shows off-dut...
- 05/07/18--12:14: _Buena Park police c...
- 05/25/18--05:15: _‘The 13th step’: Al...
- 05/30/18--09:23: _Congress demands do...
- 06/15/18--02:34: _Classic rock band Y...
- 08/09/18--04:12: _Holy fire suspect r...
- 08/12/18--02:23: _Firefighters get a ...
- 08/13/18--05:20: _California bill tak...
- 08/17/18--08:55: _Key state Assembly ...
- 09/02/18--02:51: _Rehab Riviera: 3 cl...
- 09/23/18--03:35: _Money-draining prob...
- 09/23/18--03:36: _These laws help pro...
- 09/23/18--03:38: _FAQ: What you need ...
- 10/01/18--10:32: _New California laws...
- 10/18/18--17:38: _Video captures Oran...
- 11/08/18--16:54: _Thousand Oaks gunma...
- 11/08/18--19:12: _Daniel Manrique, 33...
- 11/11/18--09:30: _Gov. Brown: Killer ...
- 11/11/18--15:51: _Police warn scammer...
- 08/12/18--02:23: Firefighters get a handle on the Holy fire, containment jumps to 51%
- 09/23/18--03:35: Money-draining probate system ‘like a plague on our senior citizens’
- 09/23/18--03:36: These laws help protect seniors in the probate system
Jose Arreola of Bellflower says he still "can't shake" the confrontation that occurred inside a convenience store at a Buena Park service station.
In an "effort to be transparent," Chief Corey Sianez commented about the incident at a Buena Park service station and linked to a news article and video of the encounter on the department's Facebook page.
One 48-year-old rape victim says AA meetings are "a predator’s party,” where vulnerable alcoholics are at risk to predatory leaders whose only credential is their longtime sobriety.
The U.S. House committee investigating the ugly underbelly of addiction rehab in America told eight call centers to cough up details about their business practices – including whether they get paid for routing patients to specific treatment facilities, and if so, exactly how much. The letters – sent on Tuesday, May 29, to big and small […]
There are two versions of Yes coming through Southern California this summer on a tour celebrating the band's 50th anniversary.
Orange County Fire Authority officials say their "strongest evidence is witness statements," but also mentioned physical evidence found at Clark's cabin, which was spared by the flames.
Evacuations were lifted for more neighborhoods.
Senate Bill 1421 would allow the public disclosure of records for law enforcement officers involved in deadly force, on-duty sexual assaults and falsifying evidence.
Senate Bill 1421 by a Berkeley lawmaker would allow the disclosure of personnel records for officers involved in the use of deadly force, on-duty sexual assault and falsifying evidence.
Three bills aimed at cleaning up the California drug treatment industry make it to Gov. Jerry Brown's desk when many others don't. But critics say they don't go far enough to address the rampant problems.
High-priced professionals can drain estates of the elderly and disabled they have been appointed to care for as conservators. “They don’t care about the people, they care about the money,” said one relative.
The laws grant rights to adults to visit their loved ones, guarantee dignity and privacy to those in elder care, and encourage law enforcement to take action in cases where elders are abused through isolation.
Check out this Q&A to learn more about a system that can take absolute control of your life or that of a love one and has the potential to drain your life savings.
A state Senate bill signed this week by Gov. Jerry Brown opens the once-private personnel files of officers using deadly force, involved in sustained acts of on-duty sexual assault or engaging in dishonesty.
The Aug. 19 confrontation in a Stanton alley was captured by a police dash camera, which a defense attorney claims does not support the Orange County Sheriff's Department's version of the events.
The Borderline gunman might not have had access to high-capacity ammunition magazine, if judge had allowed a 2016 state law to be enforced.
Manrique planned to open a veteran-oriented brewery with a longtime friend.
Some evacuations were to be lifted in Los Angeles County on Sunday evening.
Scams and looters warned by police to stay away in aftermath of fires